I was a loyal customer of 123bingoonline.com for more than 3 years. I frequently made deposits and played on their website.

Then I actually won $1,000. After confirming that I had met the playthrough requirements via live chat, I completed and submitted a withdrawal request. That was on 9/23/16. As of today, 01/20/17, I haven't received a penny of the money owed to me.

I've been relentless in contacting 123bingoonline.com. I've sent at least 100 email messages, I've had countless live chats with various staff and most notably the alleged "manager" of withdrawals, Lisa Diaz. The only explanation I receive for not being paid is that the payment is "delayed." First I was told that because they had just moved their operations to a new location, the payment was delayed. Then that turned into payment is delayed due to the holidays.

Now the "delay" is generic and no reason can be given. I've been told via live chat that the issue of when I will be paid will be "escalated to the processor" and nothing happens. I've been told that payment will be forthcoming but delayed. Each time I contact the site, I receive the same runaround and the same set of lies.

I've been told an update will be provided to me more than 20 times and never receive a single response. I've been lied to and I've been cheated out of both my winnings and the thousands of dollars I deposited to my 123bingoonline.com account since I began playing on the site. Enough is enough! Players worldwide, and specifically U.S.

players, need to know that 123onlinebingo.com will not pay out. They know that there is nothing a U.S. player can do to make them payout. They are not accountable or regulated by anyone other than themselves.

They are not reputable, honorable, or a legitimate, above board, gaming site. The telephone number provided on their website for U.S. players to contact is never answered. Each and every deposit made to their site is money flushed away without the possibility of actually being paid if you win.

I have numerous text transcripts to prove everything I've stated in this review is true and completely accurate.

DO NOT PLAY ON THIS WEBSITE! THEY ARE CRIMINALS AND SCAMMERS!

Product or Service Mentioned: 123 Bingo Online Sweepstakes.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

123 Bingo Online Cons: Are criminals and refuse to payout winnings.

Comments